- We ship worldwide, with the exception of the following countries : Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Russia, Egypt, China and Israel. Fine reserves the right to amend this list and stop shipping to certain countries without any prior notice (subject to circumstances including lockdowns related to pandemic etc).
- Once your order is placed, the system will send an automatic order acknowledgment to the email address used when placing an order. Once the order is packed and ready for dispatch, you will receive another automated email containing the courier tracking number. You can trace your shipment/s on the Aramex website https://www.aramex.com/ae/en/track/shipments using the tracking number mentioned in the email. Customers are requested to please check their spam/junk folders regularly in case the automated emails land in the these folders instead of the inbox
- Shipping rates to various countries are calculated upon check-out and depends on the overall weight of shipment and the destination. Please note that any shipping fees paid do not include any additional customs duties payable in destination country, if applicable.
- Once the shipment is dispatched via Aramex, the courier will contact the customer telephonically to arrange for delivery. Aramex will attempt up to 3 times to successfully deliver the order before the shipment is returned to our warehouse. Once the shipment is returned we will reach out to your via email to resolve and in the case of a refund the shipping fees will be not refunded.
- Once your order is successfully delivered, you will receive the final automated email update.
- Aramex Shop-and-Ship – if you use your Shop and Ship account, the local Aramex courier will deliver the order to the local Shop-and-Ship box. Once delivered we do not have any further visibility on the movement/clearance of the shipment and customers are advised to follow up directly with Shop-and-Ship if they have any queries or wish to track their order after it was handed over to Shop-and-Ship box.
Average shipping days (calculated on a 6 day work week but subject to change during extended public holidays such as Eid holidays etc)
- UAE local deliveries – 1 to 2 working days (including delivery to Shop-and-Ship boxes)
- Jordan local deliveries – 1 to 2 working days (including delivery to Shop-and-Ship boxes)
- Shipments to Europe/Asia – 10 to 15 working days
- Shipments to USA/Canada – 12-16 working days
- Shipments to Africa/rest of the world – 10-20 working days
If a customer does not receive their shipment/s after 20 days they should email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund (excludes Shop-and-Ship orders)